The Addams Family
The Addams Family musical comedy brings the world-famous kooky family to life, with music and lyrics produced by Tony Award nominee Andrew Lippa.
The show follows a grown-up Wednesday Addams, who has a shocking secret that only Gomez knows: she’s in love. Can Gomez keep his daughter’s secret form Morticia until the families meet for dinner? The show includes all of the beloved characters, including Pugsley and Uncle Fester.
The show’s stand-out cast includes:
- Samantha Womack as Morticia. Samantha played Ronnie Mitchell on BBC’s Eastenders and Michelle Unwin in the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle. She has played in several television shows and films throughout her career.
- Les Dennis as Uncle Fester. Les’ career spans more than four decades, with TV roles in Midsomer Murders, Hotel Babylon and Brookside. His stage credits include Hairspray, Chicago, Monty Python’s Spamalot and Me & My Girl.
- Carrie Hope Fletcher as Wednesday. Carrie has played in the BBC’s In Two Minds and the Disney Channel’s Break Kids.
- Cameron Blakely as Gomez. Cameron has had roles in the films Julie and the Cadillacs, King Ralph and Splitting Hairs. He also has appeared in numerous live shows, including The Secret Diary of Adrian, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and Oliver!
- Valda Aviks as Grandma. Valda has an extensive resume of theatre roles, which include Beaty and the Beast, The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Marry Poppins, The Fully Monty, Blithe Spirit and more. She has also appeared in Doctor Who, Words of Love and The Trip.
- Grant McIntyre as Pugsley. Grant has played in Passport to Pimlico, Screwface, Bugsy Malone, We Are Here and several other theatre shows.
- Dale Rapley as Mal Beineke. Mal has made appearances on Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde, Anna und die Liebe, Silent Witness, Between the Lines and more.
- Oliver Ormson as Lucas Beineke. Oliver played Bernardo in BBC’s West Side Story, and has also taken on roles in several theatre shows, including Sopranos vs Tenors, Cinderella and Hairspray.
Charlotte Page as Alice Beineke. Charlotte has made an appearance on Sky Arts’ This Motley Pair and is an established vocalist.
Dickon Gough as Lurch. Trained at LIPA, Dickon has done vocal and voiceover work, and boasts an extensive list of opera credits.
The Addam’s Family musical first made its debut in Chicago back in 2009 as a tryout. In 2010, the show opened on Broadway, and featured original cast members Bebe Neuwirth as Mortiticia and Nathan Lane as Gomez.
The UK tour of the production was announced in late 2016, and opened at the Edinburgh Festival Theatre.